When You Align With Your Spiritual Essence:
You embody the the highest and best within you.
You are deeply connected to your Greater Self—that spark of divinity within.
You emanate a higher vibration, which enables you to attract what you desire easily, without struggle.
Your intuition is strengthened and enhanced.
You become a more powerful healing light in the world.
Hi, I'm Eve!
I help spiritual seekers access higher states of consciousness and utilize the light within to transform themselves, their lives, and the world around them.
- I guide you in establishing a stronger connection to your Greater Self to access its wisdom, guidance, love, and support.
- I help you identify and clear the limiting subconscious beliefs and old emotional patterns that keep you stuck.
- I show you how to stop allowing self-doubts and fears of not being good enough to hold you back.
- I assist you in increasing self-love and compassion.
- I teach you how to open to receive greater abundance in its many forms--more vibrant health, more loving and harmonious relationships, more fulfilling work in alignment with your higher purpose, more financial freedom, and more opportunities to enjoy the extraordinary life you deserve!
Are you ready to clear old limitations once and for all?
Help me identify the subconscious limiting beliefs that are holding me back!
Help me dial down my Inner Critic and treat myself with greater compassion!
Help me reprogram self-defeating brain patterns and attract what I desire easily!
Did you know . . .
According to the latest research in neuroscience, your subconscious mind is actually "running the show" 95 percent of the time.
Many of us hold negative, limiting beliefs that were encoded in our brains before we had the capacity to question their validity.
Some common subconscious limiting beliefs are: "I am not worthy," "I am unlovable," "I am not good enough," and "I must struggle to get what I want."
We operate on the basis of our subconscious beliefs as if they are the truth about us!
Our limiting core beliefs distort how we see ourselves and others, and prevent us from expressing our true selves!